LITTLE ROCK Traffic stoplights were malfunctioning across west Little Rock on Thursday afternoon because of high winds.
Crews were working the restore power to the stoplights, city officials said.
Stoplights were malfunctioning at the following intersections:
- Bowman Road and Chenal Parkway.
- Bowman and Heritage.
- Bowman and Kanis roads.
- Shackleford Road and Interstate 430 North.
- Chester and Seventh, Sixth, Fifth and Fourth streets.
- Interstate 630 and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- Seventh and MLK Boulevard.
- Bowman and Hermitage roads.
- Cantrell Road and Southridge Drive.
- Cantrell and Pleasant Ridge Drive.
- Cantrell and Pleasant Ridge Towncenter.
- Rodney Parham Road and Systematics.
The Public Works Department has placed all four of its generators to power stoplights at the following intersections:
- Cantrell and Kavanaugh Boulevard.
- Cantrell and Reservoir roads.
- Markham Street and Corporate Hill Drive.
- Rodney Parham Road and Woodland Drive.
City officials urged drivers to remember that intersections where stoplights are malfunctioning should be treated as four-way stops.