Little Rock police took reports of 65 burglaries where more than $74,000 in cash and property was taken in a week's time.
The Little Rock Police Department investigated 53 residential burglaries and 12 commercial burglaries reported from Aug. 9 through Thursday, according to preliminary data released daily by the agency.
Click here to explore the updated Right2Know Little Rock crime map to see the locations of those burglaries as well as other crimes.
Not all of the break-ins included information about how much money or property was taken. But those that did totaled $67,945 in property and $6,216 in cash, or $74,161 together.
The highest concentration of burglaries was in the 72204 zip code, where 11 were reported in the week. Nine were reported in the 72209 zip code, eight in 72205 and seven in 72206.
A number of other crimes were also reported in the last week. Here's a look at some of the headlines:
- Victim identified in fatal NLR drive-by shooting
- NLR police investigate armed bank robbery
- Shoplifter tries to hit liquor store owner with vehicle, police say
- Teen beaten, robbed of shoes in Little Rock home
- Armed robber takes driver's pizzas, sandwiches
- Man drives vehicle into deputy's apartment, report says
More than 115 new mug shots, meanwhile, have been added recently to the Right2Know page from Pulaski, Saline and Garland counties. Click here to browse those images.