- In which mountains of New York state did Rip Van Winkle live?
- Which Ray Bradbury title refers to a temperature?
- Robert Burns referred to it as a “tim’rous beastie.”
- What kind of fictional character is Noddy?
- Which novel is believed to be based on the experiences of Alexander Selkirk?
- In which novel are the children named Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter?
- What Agatha Christie work has sold about 100 million copies?
- Complete the quote to provide a title: “Gentlemen-rankers out on the spree, damned …”
- What play ends: “Something I’ll take unstained out of this world… my panache”?
- Catskill Mountains
- Fahrenheit 451
- Wooden boy who lives in Toyland
- Robinson Crusoe
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- And Then There Were None
- From Here to Eternity
- Cyrano de Bergerac
Weekend, Pages 38 on 12/05/2013
Print Headline: Super Quiz: Literature