Subscribe Register Login

Escaped Pulaski County inmate arrested in Missouri

Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 5:34 p.m.
Top Picks - Capture Arkansas

Siloam Springs hotel evacuated after carbon-monoxide leak

By The Associated Press

This article was published January 22, 2013 at 7:17 a.m.

— Authorities say four people were taken to the hospital after a carbon-monoxide leak at a Siloam Springs hotel.

Authorities say a Hampton Inn near U.S. 412 was evacuated late Monday after several guests complained of symptoms consistent with high carbon-monoxide levels.

Fayetteville television station KHOG reported that about 25 people were staying at the hotel at the time.

The guests were moved to another hotel in Siloam Springs.

Authorities say four people were taken to a hospital, and one of them remains in serious condition.

Firefighters say the carbon-monoxide leak likely came from a boiler in the swimming pool area.

Comments on: Siloam Springs hotel evacuated after carbon-monoxide leak

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

Subscribe Register Login

You must login to make comments.

TOP JOBS

  • Chief of police

    chief of policecity of AustinSuccessful applicants must be c...
    AUSTIN, AR

  • Full-time field sales rep

    company expansion The Arkansas Democrat Gazette Circulation ...
    Little Rock, AR

  • Full time sales person

    pine bluff and hot springs areas need one fulltime sales per...
    Pine Bluff, AR

  • Electrician-airfield

    Electrician - AirfieldFull time job that provides skilled in...
    LITTLE ROCK, AR

  • Multi-media spec.

    Multi-Media Specialist: Arkansas Department of Parks and Tou...
    LITTLE ROCK, AR

Search 973 jobs >

Top Picks - Capture Arkansas
Arkansas Online