SILOAM SPRINGS Authorities say four people were taken to the hospital after a carbon-monoxide leak at a Siloam Springs hotel.
Authorities say a Hampton Inn near U.S. 412 was evacuated late Monday after several guests complained of symptoms consistent with high carbon-monoxide levels.
Fayetteville television station KHOG reported that about 25 people were staying at the hotel at the time.
The guests were moved to another hotel in Siloam Springs.
Authorities say four people were taken to a hospital, and one of them remains in serious condition.
Firefighters say the carbon-monoxide leak likely came from a boiler in the swimming pool area.