Subscribe Register Login

Sheriff: Bodies of missing father, son found

Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 8:03 p.m.
Top Picks - Mobile App

Siloam Springs hotel evacuated after carbon-monoxide leak

By The Associated Press

This article was published January 22, 2013 at 7:17 a.m.

— Authorities say four people were taken to the hospital after a carbon-monoxide leak at a Siloam Springs hotel.

Authorities say a Hampton Inn near U.S. 412 was evacuated late Monday after several guests complained of symptoms consistent with high carbon-monoxide levels.

Fayetteville television station KHOG reported that about 25 people were staying at the hotel at the time.

The guests were moved to another hotel in Siloam Springs.

Authorities say four people were taken to a hospital, and one of them remains in serious condition.

Firefighters say the carbon-monoxide leak likely came from a boiler in the swimming pool area.

Comments on: Siloam Springs hotel evacuated after carbon-monoxide leak

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

Subscribe Register Login

You must login to make comments.

TOP JOBS

  • Police officers the city of

    police officersthe City of Jacksonville is accepting applica...
    JACKSONVILLE, AR

  • Dental assistant

    with experience for busy WLR office. Full Time position, wi...
    LITTLE ROCK, AR

  • Housekeeping

    housekeepingmedical facilitieslr, nlr & Cabot AreasF/T and P...
    NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR

  • Teachers

    Fountain Lake School District is seeking applications for th...
    HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, AR

  • Medical technologist

    ft- very competitive pay and benefits! Northeastern Nevada ...
    Elko, NV

Search 931 jobs >

Top Picks - Mobile App
Arkansas Online