- Name the two main sections of the Bible.
- Name the first two books of the Old Testament.
- Name the twin sons of Isaac and Rebekah.
- Name the first two of the Ten Commandments.
- Name Abraham’s two famous sons.
- Name the two Marys who told of Jesus’ resurrection.
- Name the two books of the Old Testament named after women.
- Name the two books of the Apocrypha named after women.
- What did God create on Day 1 and Day 2 of Creation?
- The Old Testament and the New Testament
- Genesis and Exodus
- Jacob and Esau
- You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image.
- Isaac and Ishmael
- Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James
- Ruth and Esther
- Judith and Susanna
- Day 1: light; Day 2: the firmament (sky/heavens)
Food, Pages 37 on 10/09/2013
Print Headline: Super Quiz: “Two” in the Bible