Your daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. ON THE HOT SEAT OVER 'OBAMACARE' ROLLOUT
2. NEW YORK'S GRITTY ROCK POET DIES AT 71
3. HOW SANDY WENT FROM 'BORING' TO BEAST
The superstorm, which hit the Northeast a year ago this week, caused so much havoc because its tropical storm-force winds stretched for a record 1,000 miles.
4. HURRICANE-FORCE WINDS BATTER BRITAIN
Trains and flights have been canceled and power is knocked out to thousands as one of the worst storms in years bears down on southern England.
5. WHO'S HAPPILY EMPLOYED
A study by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that 9 in 10 workers who are age 50 or older say they are very or somewhat satisfied with their job.
6. MAN CHARGED IN STABBING DEATHS OF COUSIN'S WIFE, 4 CHILDREN
NYC police say the suspect had been staying with the family on the first floor of the two-story brick house for about a week.
7. WHICH AUTOMAKER IS BACK ON TOP
Toyota outsells GM for the first nine months of 2013 to keep the lead it regained last year.
8. NIELSEN TO BEGIN MEASURING MOBILE VIEWING
Starting next fall, the global info and measurement company will begin counting programs watched on phones and tablets within its traditional TV ratings.
9. ANOTHER WACKY WORLD SERIES FINISH
10. THE OTHER FOOTBALL COMES TO WEMBLEY
The 49ers trounce the Jaguars 42-10 at London's iconic soccer venue.