- What product used the slogan “Look sharp! Feel sharp! Be sharp!”?
- What does the newspaper name Pravda mean in Russian?
- Which pilot’s navigator was named Fred Noonan?
- Which author’s early work was named Father Goose?
- In what sitcom did you hear the catchphrase “Kiss my grits”?
- Which fictional character wrote The Practical Handbook of Bee Culture?
- What does the word “Volvo” mean in Latin?
- “Gravidity” is the technical term for ———.
- What did the French frigate Isere bring to the United States?
1.) Gillette razors
3.) Amelia Earhart
4.) L. Frank Baum
6.) Sherlock Holmes
7.) I roll
9.) Statue of Liberty
Weekend, Pages 37 on 09/19/2013
Print Headline: Super Quiz: Potpourri