- B: Set of religious beliefs based on the teaching of Siddhartha Gautama
- C: The core of this Chinese philosophy is humanism.
- D: Everything is caused by another event, so you are not free to choose.
- E: All people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
- F: The belief of some Christians that every word in the Bible is exactly true.
- G: Places the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations
- H: Argues that pleasure is the only intrinsic good
- I: The pursuit of or belief in noble ideals, principles and values
- J: Indian religion that prescribes nonviolence toward all living beings
Weekend, Pages 37 on 02/27/2014
Print Headline: Super Quiz: “Isms”