Subscribe Register Login
Saturday, April 21, 2018, 9:02 a.m.

This exclusive story is reserved for our subscribers.

Support independent journalism by subscribing to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Subscribe now to continue reading.

Electric cord cited in fatal NYC blaze

NEW YORK -- A high-rise fire that killed a fire lieutenant started in a pinched electrical cord in a cluttered apartment, fire officials said Sunday, adding that the fire had been ruled accidental.

Click here to login or subscribe below.

BEST DEAL
7-Day
Home Delivery
& Online
Online Only
Get Started Get Started
Breaking News
Commenting
Newspaper Content Online
Smartphone Access
Tablet App (iPad) Access
Home Delivery
Sunday Comics, Ad Inserts, Coupons