- About a sea gull who is bored with the daily squabbles over food
- The story of two young college grads named Oliver and Jennifer
- About black maids working in white households in Mississippi
- Leopold Bloom in Dublin, June 16, 1904
- A symbologist and a cryptologist investigate a murder in the Louvre Museum.
- Traces the relationship between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey
- The novel’s protagonist is Sarah Woodruff, the “Woman” of the title.
- CNN states that it was the “highest ranked work of nonfiction” of the 1990s.
- A young girl named Regan MacNeil becomes inexplicably ill.
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- Love Story
- The Help
- The Da Vinci Code
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- The French Lieutenant’s Woman
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
- The Exorcist
Weekend, Pages 37 on 03/06/2014
Print Headline: Super Quiz: Literature