1. WHAT'S NEXT IN THE SENATE INVESTIGATION OF THE CIA
Varying interpretations of the facts are emerging, while some lawmakers are choosing sides and the White House seeks a middle ground.
2. OBAMA HOSTING NEW UKRAINIAN PRIME MINISTER
Besides all the symbolism of the visit, he'll be seeking financial assistance from Washington.
3. MISSING PLANE MYSTERY EVEN MORE CLOUDED
Now officials in Malaysia say they don't even know which direction the aircraft was headed when it disappeared, let alone what happened to it.
4. GOP PREVAILS IN TEST OF HEATH CARE MEASURE
Republican David Jolly, who campaigned on a pledge to repeal the law, wins a hard-fought congressional race in Florida.
5. WHY A TOILET DOOR IS BEING SET UP IN COURT
The bullet-marked door through which Oscar Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend suggests prosecutors will attempt to recreate the shooting.
6. ANOTHER WEEK, ANOTHER WINTER WEATHER BLAST
After a brief break, below-normal temperatures and lots of snow are about to menace the Midwest and Eastern Seaboard. Again.
7. PRIEST SEX ABUSE CLAIMS ROCKING PUERTO RICO
The island, which is more than 70 percent Catholic, until recently had largely been spared allegations involving clerics.
8. HOW OBAMA'S MAKING HIS PITCH TO YOUNG PEOPLE
In an appearance on the comic website Funny or Die, he urged signups to his health-care program — and got more than 8 million views by last night.
9. WHERE NFL PLAYER WHO ACCUSED TEAMMATE OF BULLYING IS HEADED
Jonathan Martin was traded from Miami to San Francisco, and will be reunited with his college coach, Jim Harbaugh.
10. WHY A YOUNG WRESTLER IS GETTING ACCLAIM AFTER LOSING
High school sophomore Malik Stewart hugged his winning opponent's dad, who is dying of cancer, and told him to stay strong. Stewart lost his own father when he was 7.