Seventy-eight people, most of them 21 or under, were arrested on 139 charges during this year's Riverfest, Little Rock police said Wednesday.
Lt. Sidney Allen said in an email that only nine of the arrestees were over the age of 21. Sixty of them were between 18 and 21, and nine were minors.
The charges break down as follows, police said:
- 68 minor in possession of alcohol charges
- 27 obstruction of government operations charges
- 15 possession of instrument of crime charges
- 17 unknowingly furnishing alcohol to a minor charges
- 7 possession of fraudulent identification charges
- 2 disorderly conduct charges
- 2 public intoxication charges
- 1 resisting arrest charge
Police also wrote 297 parking violations during the three-day music festival in downtown Little Rock.