Friday, October 20, 2017, 10:26 p.m.

Top Picks - Mobile App

VIDEO: Bret Bielema recaps Texas A&M loss

This article was published September 23, 2017 at 4:12 p.m.

arkansas-head-coach-bret-bielema-cheers-on-his-team-after-a-score-in-the-first-half-of-an-ncaa-college-football-game-against-texas-am-on-saturday-sept-23-2017-in-arlington-texas-ap-phototony-gutierrez

Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema cheers on his team after a score in the first half of an NCAA college football game against Texas A&M on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

— Watch as Bret Bielema recaps Arkansas' 50-43 overtime loss to Texas A&M.

Comments on: VIDEO: Bret Bielema recaps Texas A&M loss

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

You must login to make comments.

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 total comments

GCW says... September 23, 2017 at 7:06 p.m.

I guess I'm old because those uniforms confused the hell out of me.

( | suggest removal )

Delta2 says... September 23, 2017 at 7:52 p.m.

GCW, don't know if you are old, but those uniforms were awful.

( | suggest removal )

FreddyBry says... September 23, 2017 at 9:41 p.m.

I'm old too but I liked 'em. I'm not exactly sure what that means but I figure it ain't good.

( | suggest removal )

Delta2 says... September 23, 2017 at 10:29 p.m.

Freddy, it comes down to this...athletic dept spares no expense to kiss up to JJ because he was a former player in the way past glory days and has donated a truckload of money (never mind that he makes a ton off of this game), yet expects the entire state to pay up for a program that pretty much represents a quarter, or at most, half the state. No thanks, no matter what that Ozark school is wearing.

( | suggest removal )

• page
  • 1
Click here to make a comment

SHOPPING