Sunday, May 20, 2018, 5:21 a.m.

Top Picks - Capture Arkansas

OPINION

BRENDA LOOPER: Love and loss

Indulge me, please

By Brenda Looper

This article was published February 14, 2018 at 4:30 a.m.

It's Valentine's Day. I guess that means I should talk about what I love.

This story is only available from the Arkansas Online archives. Stories can be purchased individually for $2.95. Click here to search for this story in the archives.

Print Headline: Love and loss

Comments on: BRENDA LOOPER: Love and loss

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

You must login to make comments.

Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 total comments

BoudinMan says... February 14, 2018 at 8:29 a.m.

And in other news, Democrats flipped another state house seat yesterday. This one in Florida where a Democrat took a seat away from the repubs. If reporting is correct, this is the 36th state house seat flipped to the Democrats' side since the 2016 elections.

Sorry, Brenda. I didn't know where to put this. I knew the paper wouldn't touch this story, so I put it where I thought there would be the most traffic today.

( | suggest removal )

GeneralMac says... February 14, 2018 at 3:38 p.m.

Brenda, is this a phrase you would " like to see go away " ?

Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Regarding abortion...........yes the phrase " partial birth abortion" ,,was a VERY ACCURATE description of that procedure.

The head was fully out and a scissors was jabbed into the base of the skull to kill it.

That barbaric practice was outlawed and about 10 years ago the United States Supreme Court upheld the ban on that gruesome procedure.

However, just as Paul Harvey gave " the rest of the story", so will I .

EVERY Democrat campaigning for president at the time voiced their strong disapproval of the Supreme Court decision to uphold the ban.

( | suggest removal )

GeneralMac says... February 14, 2018 at 3:41 p.m.

The results of STATE legislative races and $.50 will get you coffee at a cafe .7 miles from me.

It , however, does not change the make up of the US congress one bit.

( | suggest removal )

wildblueyonder says... February 14, 2018 at 3:57 p.m.

The irony of an abortion, regardless if it's a viable fetus, it's the taking of a life. Wouldn't someone agree if it's a child 4 years old or an 85 year old killed the age is not a factor, it's still the taking of a life. Like it or not, abortion is still the murdering of a life.

( | suggest removal )

• page
  • 1
Click here to make a comment

SHOPPING