Subscribe Register Login
Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 1:38 p.m.

ADVERTISEMENT

Top Picks - Mobile App

Injured in drive-by shooting while at barbecue, man tells Little Rock police

By Jaime Dunaway

This article was published June 22, 2018 at 2:36 p.m.

ADVERTISEMENT

More headlines

A man was wounded early Friday in what appears to be a drive-by shooting in a a Little Rock neighborhood, authorities said.

Antonio Alexander, 33, was outside with friends at a barbecue at a Towne Park Court home when someone in a silver car with tinted windows began shooting at them with a rifle, according to a police report.

The North Little Rock resident was shot in the right foot and taken to UAMS Medical Center for treatment, the report states. Alexander was still bleeding when authorities arrived at the hospital just before 4 a.m. He told officers he did not have any enemies and did not know who would want to harm him.

No suspects had been named, and no arrests had been made at the time of the report.

ADVERTISEMENT

Comment on: Injured in drive-by shooting while at barbecue, man tells Little Rock police

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

Subscribe Register Login

You must login to make comments.

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 total comment

0boxerssuddenlinknet says... June 22, 2018 at 5:34 p.m.

wow, I've never been to a barbecue at 4 in the morning.

( | suggest removal )

  • page
  • 1
Click here to make a comment

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

SHOPPING

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

Top Picks - Mobile App
Arkansas Online