Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Do you support fast-food workers' push for $15-an-hour wages?
- Do you agree with the grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown?
- Do you think Jacksonville should have its own school district?
- What do you think about abolishing the lieutenant governor's office?
- What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?