Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Do you think guns should be allowed in stadiums and arenas?
- Should Arkansas school boards be allowed to have public prayers before meetings?
- Who will win 'The Bachelor'?
- What grade would you give this year's Riverfest lineup?
- Do you support legislation that would allow medical professionals and health care facilities and payers to refuse treatment for patients if doing so would interfere with their conscience?