Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Should the Arkansas legislature attempt to pass a bill to remove the Clintons' names from the Little Rock airport?
- Should a Blevins School Board member who was seen in photos online wearing apparent blackface resign from his post?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 3, which would amend the Arkansas Constitution to remove a cap on the amount of bonds that the state could issue for large economic development projects?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 1, which would extend the length of terms for executive county officials from two to four years?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 2, which would allow the governor to retain his powers when he travels out of state?