Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Are you satisfied with Arkansas' amended religious-protection law?
- Do you agree with Arkansas Children's Hospital's plan to no longer hire smokers?
- Do you agree with HB1228, Arkansas' Religious Freedom Restoration Act?
- Which potential Green Party presidential candidate would you most likely choose in 2016?
- Which potential Libertarian presidential candidate would you most likely choose in 2016?