Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Should Arkansas separate its dual celebration of the birthdays of civil-rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee?
- Will you try Taco Bell's fried chicken shell?
- Should Arkansas food stamp recipients be limited in what junk food they can buy?
- Should students in Arkansas schools be allowed to have and use cellphones?
- Should the state end Arkansas' dual celebration of the birthdays of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee and civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.?