Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Who won the first presidential debate?
- Should Little Rock police officers be allowed to have take-home vehicles?
- Should the families of 9/11 victims be allowed to sue the government of Saudi Arabia?
- Should State Sen. Jason Rapert's posts calling for Muslim immigrants to be banned from entering the U.S. have been removed from Facebook?
- Where should the Hogs be ranked after this win?