Poll Results - 238 total votes
What do you think about Little Rock's proposal to limit late-night club and bar hours?
It's unnecessary; clubs should be able to remain open until 5 a.m.
Closing at 2 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends and holidays seems like a good compromise.
The hours should remain the same, but with stricter security requirements for clubs.
Other (please comment).
- Which candidate will carry Arkansas in November?
- What monuments should an Arkansas panel allow on the state Capitol grounds?
- Do you agree with Catholic High School's policy against parents dropping off items for their children?
- Do you agree with the jury's decision in the hot-car-death trial?
- Is a statewide program to screen some new welfare applicants for drug use worth the cost?