Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Charges dropped for Arkansas grandmother accused of beating girl, 12, with switch (Jun. 30)
- 2 shot at Arkansas print shop, police say; 58-year-old man sought (Jun. 30)
- Police name man sought in Little Rock's first homicide of year (Jun. 30)
- VIDEO: Jacksonville gas station burglary caught on camera (Jun. 30)
- Judge sets $1M bail for suspect in Little Rock killing (Jun. 30)
- Police: One critical after triple shooting in Little Rock (Jun. 30)
- Man charged in hit-and-run that killed Little Rock skateboarder, 8 (Jun. 30)
- Teen jailed in death of man found outside popular barbecue restaurant (Jun. 30)
- Arkansas killer gets life term (Jun. 30)
- 2 teens with guns rob woman in parking lot outside Little Rock gym (Jun. 30)
- Sheriff seizes 46 dogs in Jefferson County (Jun. 30)
- Gunman raids till at Little Rock ice cream shop (Jun. 30)
- Little Rock murder suspect was under blanket (Jun. 30)
- Little Rock police arrest 26-year-old man in January killing (Jun. 30)
- Man gets prison for tax fraud (Jun. 30)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.