Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: ARREST CHARGE THEFT OF PROPERTY
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas attorney general warns of Internet scam (Apr. 23)
- Bail set at $250,000 in fatal shooting at LR apartments (Apr. 23)
- Homeless man held in overnight stabbing death (Apr. 23)
- Man arrested in LR slaying (Apr. 23)
- Bank in Pine Bluff robbed by gunman (Apr. 23)
- Wife pleads innocent in LR stabbing death (Apr. 23)
- Police beat (Apr. 23)
- Suspected gunman sought in Little Rock slaying (Apr. 22)
- Man threatens to kill sister after burglarizing her home, authorities say (Apr. 22)
- Dad accused of punching son over beans, police say (Apr. 22)
- Woman accused of cutting husband's throat jailed on murder charge (Apr. 22)
- LR man charged in Easter morning shooting (Apr. 21)
- Woman sought in Little Rock shooting (Apr. 21)
- Murder suspect seen driving victim's car, trying to sell items, report says (Apr. 21)
- Teens held in robbery of Little Rock gas station (Apr. 21)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.