Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- 2 killed, 2 injured in 2 Little Rock shootings (Oct. 1)
- DNA on washcloth tied to Arkansas man on trial (Oct. 1)
- 1 hurt in crossfire, pastor tells Little Rock police (Oct. 1)
- 3 Arkansas bank workers get prison time (Oct. 1)
- Arkansas woman gets 10 years of probation after stealing money from employer (Oct. 1)
- 2 sought in holdup at Little Rock dollar store (Oct. 1)
- K-9 bites Bryant man, 37, after police chase (Oct. 1)
- Man: Hit, robbed at Ebony Wheels (Oct. 1)
- Reports of rapes rise at two Arkansas universities (Oct. 1)
- Pastor in Helena faces rape charge (Oct. 1)
- Arkansas man held in death of child, 2 (Oct. 1)
- 2 dead, 2 injured in pair of Little Rock shootings (Sep. 30)
- Sheriff's office: Two Arkansans fled arrest, crashed stolen vehicle, hid in field (Sep. 30)
- Family Dollar in Little Rock robbed at gunpoint (Sep. 30)
- Police: Two Arkansans arrested on drug charges after vehicle flees (Sep. 30)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.