Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
October 21, 2016
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Ex-judge freed to live with kin until U.S. trial (Oct. 26)
- Sentenced as a teenager to life in prison, inmate free after 4 decades (Oct. 26)
- Foster dad says guilty in sex case (Oct. 26)
- Woman guilty in teen's killing (Oct. 26)
- Trial of 2 ex-bankers now shifts to defense (Oct. 26)
- Witness accounts vary in LR slaying (Oct. 26)
- Police beat (Oct. 26)
- 39-year-old arrested in Little Rock shooting that injured man (Oct. 25)
- 23-year-old shooting victim dies; Arkansas police investigating death as a homicide (Oct. 25)
- Ex-Arkansas truck driver pleads guilty to sex charges involving minors (Oct. 25)
- Owner of collapsed Arkansas building gets 30-day jail term (Oct. 25)
- 1 man shot, hurt in Arkansas home invasion, police say (Oct. 25)
- Burglar trashed Little Rock motel room, stole $225 from guest's wallet, police say (Oct. 25)
- Police: 3 robbers steal pizzas, $15 from Little Rock delivery man (Oct. 25)
- Police: Gunman in fatal Little Rock shooting released after varying witness accounts (Oct. 25)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.