Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Robbery
April 1, 2015
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Son draws 135 years for killings (Apr. 2)
- Lawyer accused again over meth left in bank (Apr. 2)
- Two plead guilty, tell court of roles in robbery ring (Apr. 2)
- Judge assigned to forgery case (Apr. 2)
- Child-porn maker to serve 21.8 years (Apr. 2)
- Police treat NLR death as homicide (Apr. 2)
- Police beat (Apr. 2)
- Conway police seek tips in AT&T store burglary (Apr. 1)
- Recorded confession details parents' deaths (Apr. 1)
- Jailer in drug case loses job (Apr. 1)
- Police beat (Apr. 1)
- Getting it straight (Apr. 1)
- LR police investigate Tuesday afternoon shooting (Mar. 31)
- Benton gas station robbery suspect identified (Mar. 31)
- Man sleeping near street with 3-year-old is arrested (Mar. 31)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.