Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Robbery
Jason Daniel Curry
December 26, 2014
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Man, 24, charged in Forrest City killings (Dec. 27)
- Death-row inmate to be resentenced (Dec. 27)
- Police beat (Dec. 27)
- Burglaries (Dec. 27)
- Skull found near Ogden has possible bullet holes (Dec. 26)
- 2 Christmas Eve slayings unrelated, NLR police say (Dec. 26)
- Second suspect arrested in Camden grocery killing (Dec. 26)
- Burglaries (Dec. 26)
- Police beat (Dec. 26)
- Parcel taken to dairy turns out to be bomb (Dec. 25)
- Fort Smith homeless campus makes gains, but still year off (Dec. 25)
- Harrison man, 42, kills wife, himself on Christmas Eve (Dec. 25)
- Battery warrant issued in shooting (Dec. 25)
- Barber ally loses prison-delay bid (Dec. 25)
- State cuts off Yell County from jail kids (Dec. 24)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.