Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Hot Springs rapist asks for life sentence, gets it (Feb. 11)
- Killings' suspect to seek transfer to juvenile court (Feb. 11)
- 30-year term as good as it gets, judge tells angry robber (Feb. 11)
- 3rd teen arrested in killing of Little Rock mother (Feb. 11)
- Shrimp thief fails, flees; car is sought (Feb. 11)
- Maggio attorneys lose bid to quit case (Feb. 11)
- Saline County jail escapee arrested in Texas, awaiting extradition (Feb. 10)
- Defense for teen charged in Conway couple's deaths will ask to move to juvenile court (Feb. 10)
- 3rd teen arrested in fatal shooting of Little Rock mother (Feb. 10)
- Super Bowl party crasher stole from guests, Arkansas man says (Feb. 10)
- Arkansas man admits rape, asks for 'whatever the maximum is' (Feb. 10)
- Man accused of raping former Sunday school teacher pleads not guilty (Feb. 10)
- Bribery sentencing near, Maggio hires new lawyer (Feb. 10)
- North Little Rock officer struck by car, woman held (Feb. 10)
- Woman guilty in 2013 slaying of fellow square dancer (Feb. 10)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.