Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related
Aaron Kyle Avance
May 15, 2013
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Councilman sentenced in Hallum case (May. 22)
- Beebe: Working quickly to pick new Arkansas treasurer (May. 22)
- Released inmate returns for drugs left in jail uniform (May. 21)
- Arkansas treasurer Shoffner resigns amid extortion charges (May. 21)
- Maximum sentence sought for Texarkana coach (May. 21)
- CRIME MAP: 11 burglaries, 6 robberies in Little Rock on Monday (May. 21)
- Ex-officer sentenced in Hallum voter-conspiracy case (May. 21)
- NLR police: Man sets girlfriend on fire (May. 21)
- CRIME MAP: 22 burglaries, 3 robberies reported in Little Rock over weekend (May. 20)
- NLR standoff ends with man’s suicide (May. 20)
- NLR man sentenced to 20 years for infant son’s death (May. 20)
- Shoffner, 68, under watch, sheriff says (May. 20)
- Suspect shot during Blytheville hostage incident (May. 19)
- Charges pending for suspect in girl's stabbing (May. 18)
- Man charged in White County over fetus death (May. 18)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.