Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: ARREST CHARGE AGG ASSAULT ON FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD MEMB (ARREST DATE AFTER 7-28-95) | CHARGE TYPE Battery/Assault
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Judge: Records show Barber often out on town (May. 25)
- Police beat (May. 25)
- CRIME MAP: 8 burglaries, 2 robberies reported Thursday in Little Rock (May. 24)
- Murder suspect released hours before LR crime (May. 24)
- ’12 fatal stabbing is ruled justified (May. 24)
- Teen gets 20 years for slaying (May. 24)
- State troopers arrest man at Governor’s Mansion (May. 24)
- Party gunman convicted (May. 24)
- NLR man admits robberies at four businesses, police say (May. 24)
- Ex-teacher accused of sex assault (May. 24)
- Ex-coach gets 10 years for sex abuse of youths in ’80s, ’90s (May. 24)
- Police beat (May. 24)
- Sheriff must go, state high court rules (May. 24)
- Name in mind for vacancy (May. 24)
- CRIME MAP: 11 burglaries, one robbery in Little Rock on Wednesday (May. 23)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.