Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Police: 1 dead, another in critical condition after shooting (Jan. 25)
- Police beat (Jan. 24)
- Rogers officer arrested on suspicion of DWI (Jan. 23)
- Man sought in Pine Bluff shooting (Jan. 23)
- Burglaries spike in LR in year's first weeks (Jan. 23)
- Shots fired at Little Rock home; police investigate (Jan. 23)
- Man charged in threats barred from contacting city manager (Jan. 23)
- Woman with knife was fighting man in street, police say (Jan. 23)
- Police beat (Jan. 23)
- 2 attempt to rob LR Schlotzsky’s (Jan. 22)
- Sissy's Log Cabin robbery tips sought (Jan. 22)
- When owner's bullets fly in LR jewelry shop, 4 robbers skedaddle (Jan. 22)
- Criminal eviction law struck down (Jan. 22)
- 2 held in heist back at PB jail after flight (Jan. 22)
- Rape in UA dorm reported to police (Jan. 22)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.