Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
June 27, 2016
Monica Nicole Wright
June 26, 2016
June 26, 2016
Kadarian Martinique Robinson
June 25, 2016
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Police: Naked Arkansas man arrested after trying to break into home (Jun. 29)
- Little Rock man arrested in hit-and-run accident that killed boy, 8 (Jun. 29)
- Suspect in aggravated bank robbery escapes from Arkansas jail (Jun. 29)
- Bag of meth found in North Little Rock man's sock (Jun. 29)
- Little Rock teen accused of abducting, robbing 19-year-old (Jun. 29)
- Police: Boy, 8, fatally struck by hit-and-run driver in Little Rock (Jun. 29)
- After baby found dead in apartment, Arkansas couple charged (Jun. 29)
- 3rd suspect in killing at Little Rock diner pleads innocent; bail denied (Jun. 29)
- Little Rock man's killing city's 16th of '16 (Jun. 29)
- 177 cruelty to animals counts draw innocent plea (Jun. 29)
- No conflict, bribery case's judge decides (Jun. 29)
- Defendant seeks to bar gang subplot from trial (Jun. 29)
- Arkansas man arrested after manhunt faces burglary, kidnapping charges (Jun. 28)
- 3rd suspect in Little Rock diner shooting ordered held without bail (Jun. 28)
- Police investigate Little Rock store holdup (Jun. 28)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.