Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Gunshots by officer fatal in LR (Feb. 25)
- Judge sees video of former deputy kicking arrestee (Feb. 25)
- Osceola officer's gun goes off, wounding teen, police report (Feb. 25)
- Corning man gets 25 years in killing (Feb. 25)
- Teacher acquitted of rape, rearrested (Feb. 25)
- Police beat (Feb. 25)
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 11 burglaries, 4 robberies, 7 auto thefts reported in 2 days in Little Rock (Feb. 24)
- 46-year-old Arkansan found guilty in shooting death of man, gets 25 years (Feb. 24)
- 4 arrested after car chase that began near Big Dam Bridge, police say (Feb. 24)
- Arkansas substitute teacher acquitted of rape, arrested hours later (Feb. 24)
- Former Arkansas constable arrested on capital murder charge in man's death (Feb. 24)
- Police: Little Rock Tech Park burglarized twice in one week (Feb. 24)
- Police: Little Rock teen beaten, robbed after getting ride from someone she'd talked to on Facebook (Feb. 24)
- Police: North Little Rock man shot in leg after argument (Feb. 24)
- Arkansas couple robbed by 3 men in home invasion, police say (Feb. 24)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.