Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Battery/Assault | FIRST NAME JAMES
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas man sentenced to life in prison in double homicide (May. 25)
- Woman, 39, found dead in car in Arkansas; 1 in custody (May. 25)
- Man arrested in robberies at Little Rock discount stores, tied to other cases (May. 25)
- Man arrested after North Little Rock bank robbed (May. 25)
- Little Rock man, 20, accepts 40 years for slaying (May. 25)
- Former TSA worker from Arkansas pleads guilty in child porn case (May. 25)
- Arkansas woman gets 6 years for filming underage girl having sex, posting images online (May. 25)
- Attorney: Court must intervene for man convicted of killing North Little Rock veterinarian (May. 25)
- Judge levies $50,000 fine on defunct Arkansas funeral home (May. 25)
- Arkansas teen heading to prison for March killing of 27-year-old father, dog (May. 25)
- Police: Arkansas man had almost 500 child-porn images (May. 25)
- 2 charged in death in West Memphis (May. 25)
- Woman, 3 youths arrested after officer hears gunshots (May. 25)
- Trial set for ex-jailer accused of sexual assault (May. 25)
- Slain deputy not told of rifle, jury hears (May. 25)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.