Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Stabbing death ruled justifiable homicide in Baxter County (May. 23)
- Russellville resident shoots home invasion suspect (May. 23)
- Bail set at $1 million for man charged in teen's death (May. 23)
- Man who fired AK-47 during robbery attempt arrested (May. 23)
- 2 in vote-bribe case get home detention (May. 23)
- Sherwood man facing count in fatality crash (May. 23)
- Defendant to tell his side of ’12 slaying at Scott party (May. 23)
- Sentence 55 years in spouse’s killing (May. 23)
- 1 held in slaying, kidnapping (May. 23)
- Alcohol, speed tied to fatal boat crash (May. 23)
- Huntsville man faces charges in fatal crash (May. 23)
- Police beat (May. 23)
- Burglaries (May. 23)
- Suspect in fatal burning heard menacing victim, police say (May. 23)
- Councilman sentenced in Hallum case (May. 22)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.