Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related
October 18, 2016
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas woman accused of sexually assaulting intoxicated teen, police say (Oct. 20)
- Arkansas mosque vandalized, police say; 3 people sought (Oct. 20)
- Police: Carjacker takes woman's vehicle at Little Rock Jimmy John's (Oct. 20)
- 2 children held at gunpoint as Little Rock woman robbed in apartment, police say (Oct. 20)
- Drive-by shooting in Little Rock hits man in left leg (Oct. 20)
- Woman held in 2 holdups at Little Rock pharmacy (Oct. 20)
- Police question 5 in Little Rock pizza heist (Oct. 20)
- Woman carjacked in Little Rock bar's lot (Oct. 20)
- Teen charged with murdering Arkansas couple asks to wed killer (Oct. 20)
- Indicted ex-Arkansas judge, in jail, has release prospect (Oct. 20)
- Arkansas jail mate: Killed 2, boy said (Oct. 20)
- Arkansas mother charged in death; police cite infant’s insurance policy (Oct. 20)
- North Little Rock man, 20, arrested in slaying of girlfriend (Oct. 20)
- Man sentenced in sex assault of girl, 12 (Oct. 20)
- 5 teenagers jailed after bomb scares (Oct. 20)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.