Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas woman's purse stolen while playing 'Pokemon Go,' police say (Jul. 27)
- Police: Arkansas teen hit group of 5 people twice with her car during fight (Jul. 27)
- 2 Arkansans accused of animal cruelty after dog developed infection, later abandoned (Jul. 27)
- More than $9,700 worth of tools stolen from Little Rock gas station (Jul. 27)
- Police: Man walks into his Little Rock home, robbed by gunman already inside (Jul. 27)
- North Little Rock man accused of beating woman (Jul. 27)
- Pedestrian felled with rock, robbed in North Little Rock; teen arrested (Jul. 27)
- North Little Rock teen acquitted of shooting up home (Jul. 27)
- Shots strike Arkansas officer's home; 1 arrested (Jul. 27)
- Ex-exec of Arkansas firm gets 18 months for stealing nearly $1M (Jul. 27)
- Fatal hit-and-run suspect, 21, jailed (Jul. 27)
- Arkansas Crime Lab identifies body found by tenant (Jul. 27)
- U.S. accuses Arkansas store owners of using food stamps to buy inventory (Jul. 27)
- Witnesses ordered to give reasons they missed trial (Jul. 27)
- Mental exam OK'd in shots at ex-wife (Jul. 27)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.