Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- LR woman pleads guilty to arson charges in apartment fires (Aug. 1)
- Man accused of making false report of BB gun shots (Aug. 1)
- Former gymnastics studio owner pleads guilty to child-porn charge (Aug. 1)
- Plea is innocent in death of pregnant girlfriend, 22 (Aug. 1)
- Pair charged in drug case ordered held before trial (Aug. 1)
- '13 murder earns 2 life terms (Aug. 1)
- Greenbrier man gets 100 years in girl's rape (Aug. 1)
- Police beat (Aug. 1)
- Bryant couple robbed at gunpoint in home (Jul. 31)
- Burglary suspect held at gunpoint by residents (Jul. 31)
- Man runs vehicle carrying wife, children off road, deputies say (Jul. 31)
- Man gets life term for ’13 killing over missing crack cocaine (Jul. 31)
- Ex-trooper: Guilty in drug case (Jul. 31)
- Wife, mom of 2 dead in woods is out of jail (Jul. 31)
- Boy, 17, charged as adult in killing (Jul. 31)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.