Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: AGE RANGE 36-40 | CHARGE TYPE Burglary/ Theft
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- $38,000 worth of stolen property recovered in White County (Jul. 6)
- Suspects in killing of El Dorado boy due in court (Jul. 6)
- LR man shot in leg while parked in lot (Jul. 6)
- Condition critical for NLR woman (Jul. 6)
- LR police identify victim of shooting (Jul. 6)
- Holiday shootings kill 2, hurt 3 in LR (Jul. 5)
- Springdale man held in '06 slaying is freed (Jul. 5)
- NLR man held after girlfriend shot (Jul. 5)
- Burglaries (Jul. 5)
- Stray bullet kills a boy in El Dorado shooting (Jul. 5)
- NWA Records (Jul. 5)
- Two dead in LR apartment shooting (Jul. 4)
- PB inmate nabbed after day on run (Jul. 4)
- Stray bullet kills boy, 11, in El Dorado; 2 charged (Jul. 4)
- Past burglar held in 16 new break-ins (Jul. 4)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.