Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
January 20, 2017
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas bank robbed for 2nd time in 1 month (Jan. 24)
- 2 hurt after shooting at Arkansas apartment complex, police say (Jan. 24)
- Sheriff's office: 2 Arkansas inmates found hiding drugs in socks (Jan. 24)
- Police: 2 steal TVs during Little Rock home invasion, drop them when pursued (Jan. 24)
- Police: Little Rock teen shot multiple times in drive-by shooting (Jan. 24)
- U.S. Air Force veteran identified as pedestrian killed in North Little Rock hit-and-run (Jan. 24)
- Police: Man robbed at gunpoint while inside vehicle at Little Rock apartment complex (Jan. 24)
- 3 take $300 worth of clothing from west Little Rock sporting goods store, police say (Jan. 24)
- Little Rock high school student shot, robbed of shoes, police say (Jan. 24)
- Naked woman arrested after breaking into home, Arkansas sheriff says (Jan. 24)
- Pizza worker who fatally shot would-be robber identified, Little Rock police say (Jan. 24)
- After chase, Arkansas circuit judge arrested (Jan. 24)
- Police: 1 Arkansas man charged, 1 sought after 2 forced to dig graves at gunpoint (Jan. 24)
- Robbery try ends in Little Rock high school student's shooting (Jan. 24)
- Little Rock man shot 5 times by home intruder (Jan. 24)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.