Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: RACE unknown | CHARGE TYPE Burglary/ Theft
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Man stabbed after attacking ex-girlfriend, Arkansas police say (Apr. 24)
- Police: Man slams North Little Rock Best Buy worker into wall, steals CD player (Apr. 24)
- Police: North Little Rock woman suspected in DWI kicks officers (Apr. 24)
- North Little Rock man beaten, robbed of $150, police say (Apr. 24)
- Nurse held in Arkansas bank robbery released on bail; UAMS places him on administrative leave (Apr. 24)
- Little Rock police search for vehicle in drive-by shooting that injured girl, 14 (Apr. 24)
- Little Rock man hit in foot during drive-by shooting, police say (Apr. 24)
- Arkansas woman robbed after calling friend for ride, police say (Apr. 24)
- Police: 2 women push worker, steal $500 worth of groceries from west Little Rock Wal-Mart (Apr. 24)
- Gunshot strikes girl, 14, outside house in Little Rock (Apr. 24)
- In Little Rock shooting, man faces two charges (Apr. 24)
- Arkansas man faces charges in machete threat (Apr. 24)
- PHOTOS: Youth injured in drive-by shooting, Little Rock police say (Apr. 23)
- Former Arkansas college student, one-time aspiring rapper could face death penalty in triple killing (Apr. 23)
- Arkansas man fatally shot in car (Apr. 23)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.