Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Robbery
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Shooting at shop kills one; wife hurt (Jul. 2)
- Second Thacker handed life term (Jul. 2)
- Interview contested in hunter-turf killing (Jul. 2)
- Wife pleads guilty to murder of state's chief park ranger in 2014 (Jul. 2)
- Benton man gets year in prison for bodily exposure (Jul. 2)
- Trial reset in death of police employee (Jul. 2)
- Doctor in sex case files innocent plea (Jul. 2)
- Police beat (Jul. 2)
- Shooting at Arkansas shop leaves husband dead, wife injured (Jul. 1)
- Arkansas man, 21, accused of sexual assault (Jul. 1)
- Suspect arrested in shootings of 2 at Arkansas print shop (Jul. 1)
- Woman indicted over online threat after argument at Arkansas restaurant (Jul. 1)
- Toothbrush key to Arkansas jail lock; 2 flee (Jul. 1)
- No bail for suspect in January slaying in Little Rock (Jul. 1)
- Report in fatal Little Rock shooting details conflict, gunplay: Bail $1M (Jul. 1)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.