Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- 3 Arkansas men arrested after shooting in shopping center parking lot seriously injured 1 (Feb. 21)
- 12-year-old boy fatally shot in Arkansas home, police say (Feb. 21)
- Little Rock police probe gunfire on 17th floor of downtown Marriott (Feb. 21)
- Credit cards fishy, 2 arrested at North Little Rock mall (Feb. 21)
- Ex-Arkansas sheriff's deputy faces new charge in sexual assault of teen girl (Feb. 21)
- Arkansas man charged in armed bank robbery (Feb. 21)
- Springdale police charge 2 men in Saturday shooting (Feb. 21)
- Forrest City death yields no arrest yet (Feb. 21)
- Spa City man pleads guilty in '15 shooting (Feb. 21)
- Little Rock gunman robs mother, daughter (Feb. 21)
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 13 burglaries, 5 robberies reported in 3 days in Little Rock (Feb. 20)
- Arkansas wildlife officer fires shots during arrest of 2, spokesman says (Feb. 20)
- Police say 2 groups of men involved in shots fired at downtown Little Rock Marriott (Feb. 20)
- Ex-boyfriend stole car, punched her, woman tells Little Rock police (Feb. 20)
- Police: Arkansas man robbed at gunpoint in Little Rock (Feb. 20)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.