Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- LR police seek 3 men in apartment robbery (Dec. 19)
- Lonoke County shooting leaves one dead (Dec. 19)
- Sex offender living near daycare warned, then arrested, police say (Dec. 19)
- Mother held after texting she 'beat' children, police say (Dec. 19)
- Woman accused of stabbing neighbor in NLR dispute (Dec. 19)
- 2 convictions for man in ’10 shooting upheld (Dec. 19)
- Dad killed friend to stop meth-case testimony, son says (Dec. 19)
- Police beat (Dec. 19)
- Memphis man charged with sexual assault of teen (Dec. 18)
- Absconder granted new defense team (Dec. 18)
- Meth-trial defendant found slashed in jail (Dec. 18)
- Slain man found at rural nightclub (Dec. 18)
- Police beat (Dec. 18)
- Judge warns it's a mistake but grants Dennis request for new attorneys (Dec. 17)
- Three men rob Little Rock video game store (Dec. 17)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.