Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Drug related | FIRST NAME ARTHUR
February 17, 2017
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Suspended Arkansas judge's trial date expected; jurist, 57, was so drunk he couldn't stand, police say (Mar. 25)
- In central Arkansas woman's death, man sought (Mar. 25)
- Grandpa arrested; 3 kids not returned (Mar. 25)
- Man fatally shot, another hurt in LR (Mar. 25)
- Spa City man held in child-porn case (Mar. 25)
- Ex-employee faces SUV-theft charges (Mar. 25)
- Police beat (Mar. 25)
- Police: 1 killed, 1 in 'very serious' condition after shooting at Little Rock apartment complex (Mar. 24)
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 1 robbery, 2 burglaries, 6 auto thefts reported in 1 day in Little Rock (Mar. 24)
- Police name man killed by North Little Rock officer after multi-county pursuit (Mar. 24)
- Police: Little Rock prostitution stings net 19 citations on sexual solicitation charges (Mar. 24)
- Ex-car dealership employee accused of stealing 3 SUVs from Arkansas lot, police say (Mar. 24)
- Police: Man arrested after exposing himself to 3 women on trail near Crystal Bridges (Mar. 24)
- Arkansas authorities confirm identity of man, 89, whose body was found in suitcase (Mar. 24)
- 68-year-old robbed in suspected drug deal arrested after shots fired, Little Rock police say (Mar. 24)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.