Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Drug related | FIRST NAME CHARLES
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Judge decides jail best for Taylor (May. 30)
- Wife ruled fit for trial in '14 slaying of ranger (May. 30)
- Teen's robbery case transferred (May. 30)
- One held in robbery of Fort Smith store (May. 30)
- Sentence date set for fake diplomat (May. 30)
- Sheriff detains 2 in stabbing death (May. 30)
- 2 at McCrory High held in threat case (May. 30)
- Death of woman, 28, probed as a homicide (May. 30)
- Police beat (May. 30)
- ASU player jailed after 'irate' run-in (May. 30)
- 2 teens arrested in McCrory school threat (May. 29)
- Boxer Taylor headed back to jail; mental evaluation ordered (May. 29)
- 'Daddy Jack,' in life impressive, mourned (May. 29)
- Battery warrant issued for boxer Taylor over ruckus in rehab 2 weeks ago (May. 29)
- Drug trafficker gets 10 years for killing (May. 29)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.