Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Drug related | FIRST NAME SARAH
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- 'Daddy Jack,' in life impressive, mourned (May. 29)
- Battery warrant issued for boxer Taylor over ruckus in rehab 2 weeks ago (May. 29)
- Drug trafficker gets 10 years for killing (May. 29)
- Justices back tossing of evidence in arson (May. 29)
- Panel unswayed in clemency bid (May. 29)
- Warrant issued for boxer Jermain Taylor (May. 28)
- Jonesboro father gets 35 years for baby's head injury (May. 28)
- Woman tries to sweep store, is arrested, report says (May. 28)
- Police: 2 arrested in fatal Jonesboro home invasion (May. 28)
- Jurors choose death for killer of 6-year-old (May. 28)
- Lawyer gets 6 years' probation, fine in fatal drug deal (May. 28)
- LR man reaches a deal in IRS case (May. 28)
- Teacher's appeal of teen-sex term rejected by court (May. 28)
- Police charge teen in killing, assault (May. 28)
- LR gunshot victim queried at hospital (May. 28)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.