Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: LAST NAME BROWN | CHARGE TYPE Drug related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- LR police investigate Hillcrest bank robbery (Jul. 1)
- Device found near Camp Robinson had 'components' of bomb, police say (Jul. 1)
- Pulaski Academy utility vehicle stolen, police say (Jul. 1)
- Youth lockup guard accused of sex abuse (Jul. 1)
- Ex-doctor says guilty of sex-abuse attempt (Jul. 1)
- Hearing in Texarkana slaying set (Jul. 1)
- Police beat (Jul. 1)
- Physician changes plea in child-enticement case (Jun. 30)
- Youth lockup employee arrested in boy's sexual assault (Jun. 30)
- Litigation, lack of protocol keep state executions frozen (Jun. 30)
- Trial set in shooting death of LR girl, 15 (Jun. 30)
- Took body of woman to N.C., killer says (Jun. 30)
- Massage customer robbed in motel lot (Jun. 30)
- 2 formally charged in Jonesboro death (Jun. 30)
- 2 Blytheville teens charged in killing (Jun. 30)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.