Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Judge arrested in death of son (Feb. 12)
- Inmate gets 40 years in Spa City escape (Feb. 12)
- Shooter's sentence: 3 years in prison (Feb. 12)
- Attorneys begin on Lewis appeal in Realtor death (Feb. 12)
- 3rd teen pleads innocent in robbery, slaying of LR mother (Feb. 12)
- Hartford man faces May murder trial (Feb. 12)
- Arkansas escapee nabbed in Texas (Feb. 12)
- Knife, ax killer gets 22-year term (Feb. 12)
- Attorneys: Drop charge in man's child-abuse case (Feb. 12)
- Springdale shooter sentenced (Feb. 12)
- Arron Lewis' lawyer to appeal guilty verdict in Realtor's kidnapping, death (Feb. 11)
- 3rd teen arrested in fatal shooting of Little Rock mother denied bail (Feb. 11)
- Hot Springs rapist asks for life sentence, gets it (Feb. 11)
- Killings' suspect to seek transfer to juvenile court (Feb. 11)
- 30-year term as good as it gets, judge tells angry robber (Feb. 11)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.