Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Doctor pleads guilty to voyeurism (May. 7)
- Slain man's boss on stand in trial (May. 7)
- Suspect's defense: Not capable of sex (May. 7)
- Former youth minister charged in child-porn case (May. 7)
- Police beat (May. 7)
- Burglaries (May. 7)
- Hogs golfers arrested (May. 7)
- OB-GYN pleads guilty to taking nude photos, gets 3 years (May. 6)
- 2 charged in Benton assault (May. 6)
- Sold cocaine stolen from state police, ex-lawman's cousin tells court (May. 6)
- Crowd: Justice not served in 1993 killings (May. 6)
- 2 arrested after gunfire, 100 mph pursuit on I-40 (May. 6)
- Judge OKs evidence in meth case (May. 6)
- Police beat (May. 6)
- Woman arrested in LR mall robbery (May. 5)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.