Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas man, 21, accused of sexual assault (Jul. 1)
- Suspect arrested in shootings of 2 at Arkansas print shop (Jul. 1)
- Woman indicted over online threat after argument at Arkansas restaurant (Jul. 1)
- Toothbrush key to Arkansas jail lock; 2 flee (Jul. 1)
- No bail for suspect in January slaying in Little Rock (Jul. 1)
- Report in fatal Little Rock shooting details conflict, gunplay: Bail $1M (Jul. 1)
- Suspect in Little Rock's 1st '16 killing named (Jul. 1)
- 2 suspects get new trial dates in killings of Conway couple (Jul. 1)
- Firm's project official admits bogus billings (Jul. 1)
- Shooting neighbor nets 20-year term (Jul. 1)
- Shooting injures 3 in Little Rock; one charged (Jul. 1)
- Charges dropped for Arkansas grandmother accused of beating girl, 12, with switch (Jun. 30)
- 2 shot at Arkansas print shop, police say; 58-year-old man sought (Jun. 30)
- Police name man sought in Little Rock's first homicide of year (Jun. 30)
- VIDEO: Jacksonville gas station burglary caught on camera (Jun. 30)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.