Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Searcy infant death gets guilty plea (Dec. 9)
- Fouke man, 73, gets 300 years for child porn (Dec. 9)
- Client lacking in IQ, rule out death, 2 urge (Dec. 9)
- Teen robber of NLR woman who chased him gets 10 years (Dec. 9)
- '15 murder suspect's jury trial scheduled (Dec. 9)
- Owner of 3 dogs in mauling guilty (Dec. 9)
- Ex-coach arrested in pupils sex case (Dec. 9)
- Hackett man gets 70 years in Fort Smith killing (Dec. 9)
- 3rd man arrested in heist, abduction in Jonesboro (Dec. 9)
- Teen took gun to school, jailed (Dec. 9)
- Driver charged in ATV rider's death (Dec. 9)
- Man gets 30 years for player's death (Dec. 9)
- Man in sex case gets 55 years (Dec. 9)
- Police beat (Dec. 9)
- Police: Woman steals items from North Little Rock Dillard's, threatens manager with pepper spray (Dec. 8)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.