Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- North Little Rock officer hit by vehicle during arrest, police say (Feb. 9)
- Texarkana woman gets life in prison in square dancer's death (Feb. 9)
- Killer caught trying to flee with a cousin (Feb. 9)
- Little Rock driver sentenced to 27 years in newlywed's death (Feb. 9)
- Man says guilty of exposure to children around Little Rock (Feb. 9)
- Two arrested in carjacking after TV interview charged in shooting (Feb. 9)
- Woman tells police of intrusion, assault at Little Rock home (Feb. 9)
- Woman tells police raped by solicitor (Feb. 9)
- Police: Little Rock pharmacy employee shows gun, 3 flee (Feb. 9)
- Burglaries (Feb. 9)
- UPDATE: Woman arrested in convicted killer's escape (Feb. 8)
- Man convicted of murder escapes from Dallas County jail (Feb. 8)
- TV thief, loot found in sewer, police say (Feb. 8)
- Defense begins in trial of woman accused of killing fellow square dancer (Feb. 8)
- Suspect in shooting of girl to get mental test (Feb. 7)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.