Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Police: Arkansan arrested on rape charges, accused of having relationship with child (Aug. 23)
- Witnesses, survivor tell police that 2 shooters involved in Little Rock homicide (Aug. 23)
- Man who stabbed two clerks at Arkansas store gets 40 years in prison (Aug. 23)
- Arkansas woman accused of shooting at boyfriend, spitting on officer (Aug. 23)
- Pulaski County sheriff's office: Kids in car of fleeing motorist (Aug. 23)
- Arkansas woman pleads innocent in child's death in train collision (Aug. 23)
- Suspect arrested in fatal Little Rock shooting (Aug. 23)
- Man seen in video sought in slaying (Aug. 23)
- Teen charged as an adult in shooting (Aug. 23)
- Man arrested in Little Rock shooting that killed 1, injured 1, police say (Aug. 22)
- 56-year-old man found shot dead at Arkansas apartment complex (Aug. 22)
- Louisianan held after bank holdup (Aug. 22)
- Little Rock shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 wounded (Aug. 21)
- North Little Rock man charged in stabbing attack (Aug. 21)
- 1 sought in gunfire at Texarkana club (Aug. 21)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.