Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Ex-Sbarro worker testifies that defendant shot boss in head, her 8 times (Aug. 20)
- Insanity defense OK'd for man's shooting trial (Aug. 20)
- PB man, 27, pleads guilty to murder, gets 15-year term (Aug. 20)
- Police beat (Aug. 20)
- 3 men sought in Pine Bluff gas station robbery (Aug. 19)
- McDonald's robbery in Pine Bluff investigated (Aug. 19)
- Armed home invasion robbery in Little Rock investigated (Aug. 19)
- Man accepts ride, forces woman from car, police say (Aug. 19)
- Man found shot dead in car in Pine Bluff (Aug. 19)
- Pedestrian arrested after fatal car crash (Aug. 19)
- Man held after Mountain Home chase (Aug. 19)
- Burglaries (Aug. 19)
- Police beat (Aug. 19)
- Little Rock stabbing leaves man injured (Aug. 18)
- Police beat (Aug. 18)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.