Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Stray bullet kills Little Rock day care worker; gunfire one of 2 drive-by shootings just minutes apart (Apr. 28)
- Man gets 50 years in fatal shooting during attempted robbery of Little Rock restaurant (Apr. 28)
- Body in creek ID'd as Arkansas mother of missing children (Apr. 28)
- Little Rock pimp who forced girl to engage in sex acts gets 15½ years in prison (Apr. 28)
- In Arkansas murder case, verdict reversed (Apr. 28)
- High court tosses murder conviction (Apr. 28)
- After victim dies, charges upgraded (Apr. 28)
- Dover slaying suspect due in court Monday (Apr. 28)
- Motions filed in slain-parents' case (Apr. 28)
- Police beat (Apr. 28)
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 3 auto thefts, 1 battery, 1 robbery, 1 homicide reported in 1 day in Little Rock (Apr. 27)
- Man who posed as firefighter to steal from central Arkansas homeowners gets 5-year prison term (Apr. 27)
- Arkansas investigation leads to arrest of Massachusetts man on sex charge (Apr. 27)
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Day care worker killed, 2 hurt in 2 separate drive-by shootings, Little Rock police say (Apr. 27)
- Robber takes headphones from Best Buy in Arkansas, threatens to shoot employees, police say (Apr. 27)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.