Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- North Little Rock man accused of stabbing mother; victim suffered serious injuries, police say (Mar. 1)
- Arkansas man pleads guilty in kidnapping, sexual assault of woman (Mar. 1)
- Police: Arkansas man asks if couple acted rudely, then fatally shoots 35-year-old (Mar. 1)
- Fleeing driver who struck, killed Little Rock jogger accepts 30-year prison sentence (Mar. 1)
- Little Rock man starts trial in security guard's slaying; don’t trust witnesses, his lawyer says (Mar. 1)
- Beebe man jailed in child's shooting (Mar. 1)
- Police beat (Mar. 1)
- North Little Rock woman arrested, linked to 4 robberies, officials say (Feb. 28)
- Sheriff: Arkansas deputies open fire after vehicle drives toward them; 3 arrested (Feb. 28)
- Arkansas man arrested after shooting critically injures 7-year-old (Feb. 28)
- Police: Thousands of dollars worth of pipes, wires stolen from Little Rock home (Feb. 28)
- Man with car trouble shot dead in Arkansas parking lot, witnesses tell police; 1 arrested (Feb. 28)
- Armed robber takes woman's purse, phone outside west Little Rock complex, police say (Feb. 28)
- Police: Arkansas man arrested after driving into speed radar sign (Feb. 28)
- 3 arrested after central Arkansas tobacco store robbery (Feb. 28)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.