Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Little Rock police link at least 2 shootings; 4 people injured in 4 incidents include mother, 12-year-old (Apr. 26)
- Photos on phone led to teens, judge told (Apr. 26)
- 2 men surrender in NLR shooting (Apr. 26)
- Developer sentenced to prison in $2.1M fraud case (Apr. 26)
- Police beat (Apr. 26)
- 2 arrested in fatal shooting of man at North Little Rock hotel (Apr. 25)
- Police: After power goes out, man forces way into west Little Rock apartment, attacks woman (Apr. 25)
- Police: Man chopping wood in Little Rock robbed at gunpoint (Apr. 25)
- PHOTOS: Masked gunman robs Arkansas convenience store, police say (Apr. 25)
- Man knocked unconscious, robbed after leaving Little Rock club, police say (Apr. 25)
- $1,000 raised for Arkansas youth ministry stolen in break-in, police say (Apr. 25)
- After purse-snatching outside west Little Rock store, man chases after thief, recovers property (Apr. 25)
- Police respond to 4 shootings in less than 5 hours in Little Rock; 3 hurt (Apr. 25)
- PHOTOS: 1 person shot on Little Rock's Main Street while loading vehicle, police say (Apr. 25)
- Gunman approaches workers outside Little Rock Waffle House, then robs business, police say (Apr. 25)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.