Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Pine Bluff marijuana-growing operation seized (Apr. 15)
- Suspect in convenience-store robberies ID'd (Apr. 15)
- Body found in house investigated as homicide (Apr. 15)
- Guy police officer fired after sexual solicitation arrest (Apr. 15)
- Chicot Elementary lockdown lifted; 2 in custody (Apr. 15)
- Tech CEO, 25, to coach ASU spring game after eBay win (Apr. 15)
- Oklahoma couple sentenced to prison for fatal kidnapping (Apr. 14)
- CRIME MAP: 17 burglaries, 12 robberies reported in LR over weekend (Apr. 14)
- Teen dead in exchange of gunfire in Pine Bluff, police say (Apr. 14)
- Early morning shooting leaves woman critically injured (Apr. 13)
- Shooting leaves man injured; two suspects flee (Apr. 13)
- Grieving moms offer hard truths (Apr. 13)
- Police beat (Apr. 13)
- Burglaries (Apr. 13)
- Shoffner’s bid for appointed lawyer denied (Apr. 12)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.